American RadioWorks |
Photo: Dierk Schaefer

Making it stick

Why do we remember some things, and forget others? That's what author Peter Brown and psychologists Henry Roediger and Mark McDaniel set out to answer in their new book Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning.

Recent Posts


American RadioWorks |
Photo: Dierk Schaefer

Making it stick

Why do we remember some things, and forget others? That's what author Peter Brown and psychologists Henry Roediger and Mark McDaniel set out to answer in their new book Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning.

Recent Posts


Back to The Data

Trips by*

Heather Mchugh


Total cost of 5 trips: $9,472.77


Trips traveled under the office of Steve Israel

Destination: SEATTLE, WA
Sponsor: COUNCIL OF FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANKS PAID FOR 40%, EACH OF THE MEMBER BANKS PAID AN EQUAL PORTION OF THE REMAINING 60%
Purpose: EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS REGARDING THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANKS IN THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING MARKET. SITE VISITS TO AFFORDABLE HOUSING SITES DEVELOPED BY THE SEATTLE FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK
Date: Aug 11, 2004 (3 days)
Expense: $1,347.75
source

Destination: TAIPEI, TAIWAN
Sponsor: Chinese International Economic Cooperation Association
Purpose: FACT FINDING AND EDUCATIONAL VISIT
Date: Dec 6, 2004 (6 days)
Expense: $4,200.00
source

Destination: NEW YORK, NY
Sponsor: New York Stock Exchange
Purpose: FACT FINDING AND EDUCATIONAL TRIP REGARDING REGULATORY CHANGES TO THE NATIONAL MARKET SYSTEM
Date: Mar 31, 2005 (3 days)
Expense: $779.00
source

Destination: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Sponsor: American Council of Life Insurance
Purpose: INFORMATION GATHERING SESSION ABOUT ISSUE BEFORE CONGRESS RELATING TO LIFE INSURANCE AND RETIREMENT SECURITY
Date: May 31, 2005 (5 days)
Expense: $2,314.88
source


Trips traveled under the office of Nydia Velazquez

Destination: FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANK (FHLB) CONGRESSIONAL STAFF SEMINAR
Sponsor: Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle
Purpose: FHLB CONGRESSIONAL STAFF SEMINAR
Date: Aug 30, 2000 (2 days)
Expense: $831.14
source



* - Trips by all travelers named Heather Mchugh.


American RadioWorks |
Photo: Dierk Schaefer

Making it stick

Why do we remember some things, and forget others? That's what author Peter Brown and psychologists Henry Roediger and Mark McDaniel set out to answer in their new book Make It Stick: The Science of Successful Learning.

Recent Posts